Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The days turn towards the light.....


Embroidery on organdie


Felting on chiffon reflections


A Winter Robe for a babys naming...


more reflections


Waxed lace......

There is a pleasure in the pathless wood
There is a rapture in the lonley shore
There is society where none intrudes
By the deep sea, and Music in its roar.
I love not man the less, but nature more.

Lord Byron

I feel the heart of Winter creeping into my work it shows in the tiny babys robe I have nearly finished, made of soft vintage velvet felted and pleated with tiny diamonte and  vintage lace and chiffon I have spent hours embroidering.... a gift for a lovely friend
I see ice crystals and snow falling and want to capture the essence of nature in everything I do.
Lynn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment