Monday, June 27, 2011

Days of our lives..............

My beautiful cloth from Julie


Have to recommend this spread.....yummy



Good old fashioned blancmanges.......

Julie from the Cloth Shed  said she saw this beautiful cloth and thought of me, and oh my goodness
sent it to me in the post....needless to say I was breathless and thrilled ...she has just got back from Paris and has some lovely pictures..thank you soooo much Julie xxx

Now I wanted to show and share with you this amazing spread from India, made from Rose Petals and sugar it is totally divine and even a tiny bit gives everything the taste and perfume of roses.  We are so lucky to have many Indian Cuisine shops near us and they have the most lovely array of rose water and jammy things... I really hope you have some near youxx

Now the not so good news I shall be disappearing for a while...I am in Hospital at the end of this week to have a small operation  and I don't think I shall be up to much so.....I want to wish you all a good few days of sunshine, the whisper of flowers on the wind, and I shall be back as soon as I am able
All my love
Lynn xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment