Saturday, August 6, 2011

A bit early but thinking of Christmas...............

Jessie Chorleys gorgeous drawings

Jessie and Buddugs Shop on the Columbia Road

I'm so glad to be talking to you all my dear blog friends..I have been so poorly for so many weeks unable to really do much and not really able to craft or use my computer so I am so sorry if I have not written and have lost touch with you....... I hope I can start to post a little more often and visit your beautiful blogs  too......
My lovely Mom has treated me to a Christmas  workshop November 12th  with one of my favourite designers Jessie Chorley take a look at her gorgeous and amazing work (  blog link to Jessie and Buddugs Shop is in my picture list at the side of my page)  so I have something wonderful to aim for, and I will have lots of nice things to make for Christmas.
.I know how it seems a long time away...but the crows are starting to chatter in the dusky green leaves of late summer and somehow  the magic of the year moves on, trickling through my fingers like a cool stream on a summers day...............
May I toast you all with a piece of chocolate cake and a nice cup of tea xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment