Sunday, December 27, 2009

Tinkerbelle, Beffie Mia and Maurice

Photobucket



Well wouldn't you know...

the clean slate of my New Year's good intentions has already been written and erased a couple times over. That's just how it is with children and animals filling my cup to overflowing each day. Each day is a new adventure indeed, leaving many of my "good intentions" by the wayside.



Here are a few characters who have been making their patient passage through my good intentions since I posted last.



Finally, FINALLY, young Tinkerbelle is finished and settled contentedly on her cuckoo clock home! There are three places on the clock for her to rest as she is positioned ready

to take flights of faerie fancy.

She is quite small at 1:12 scale and would measure just under 5 inches standing.



Photobucket




There are so many little happy details that were added to her clock abode.
Thank you, dear Karin, for allowing me the freedom of time and grace to enjoy every minute of creating my first interpretation of Tinkerbelle! She will be flying home to Germany very soon
and will be missed...





Photobucket


Here is little sleeping Beffie Mia awaiting completion of her nest.
And her wings. She has been patiently napping for several months although
I know she is anxious to be united with her new mama.



Photobucket




Just because I love him so much,
I wanted to add a picture of jovial Maurice the SnowMan who visited us last Christmas from the most Northern country.
My children really wanted to make Snow People for Christmas,
so together we made this fellow and a couple of his frosty brothers.
Now, I am totally hooked on these icy characters
and look forward to perhaps creating more this year.


Pure fun!

Photobucket



Also,

Three newly sculpted faces in process of being painted for an exciting custom piece for the owner of Christmas Present!!


She has asked me to create with her a Christmas Future with the two street Children happy and well tended.


What a grand way to begin the New Year.
I do hope my schedule will come into focus. In any case...
I must keep on going...



Photobucket






that's what I keep telling myself...and somehow things do get done...


My next post will introduce to you an older faerie
who has been an ongoing perplexing mystery to me.
I would also like to show you pictures in progress of Christmas Future as well as her three companions - Her two children and a whimsical character I have in mind (inspired by James Christensen's art) to serve as a candle lighter...


We shall see what we shall see...
all in God's time.
Thank you ever so much for your most welcome visits
and all your lovely calling cards left upon my door!


I hope your new year is moving along well and you are content with your progress however small it might seem.
Let's just keep on moving forward, my friends...love, Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment