Sunday, June 6, 2010

Tendrils of summer.....

Lots of sewing to finish, my felt heart was from Helen my lovely friend...

A linen printed and embroidered banner I am making......

My tablecloth blouse.......no tea stains ha ha

A vintage purse I have upcycled...just needs some buttons....



The smell of salt on a warm breeze, and warm moss in the woods, picnics in the park, and muddy feet in a stream....we all need this, we need the sunshine and the warmth, I like to laze under sleepy sky's sewing, and healing.. feeling the sunshine warm me through.


  I have made a blouse from a worn soft creamy white  table cloth, and I am rather pleased with it, though the tiny pleats took ages!, the other bits, my little vintage purse and my wall hanging are just me enjoying my needle and thread making pretty things for who knows what ha ha .......just the pleasure of it..I'm so sorry I am not around much , but I love to hear from you and hope you are all well...
Bright blessings my lovely friends xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment