Sunday, May 15, 2011

Shadows of the mind.........................

                                        Waiting for the train..............................


My embroidery on an old feed sack...I keep putting it down then doing a bit more.......................nearly finished

Shadows........ I find magical They are there...seen or unseen.... eclipses, moonshine, earth shine...... all can reflect our secret places becoming portals into our creative unconscious. This recess of our deeper consciousness hoards our dreams our imaginings from which we draw with effort and will the ideas to translate into our creations. My embroidered /beaded Blue bird sings now.... where once it was quiet just waiting in the dark, somewhere in my mind  .......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment