Sunday, October 7, 2007

Heart.......

Heart is an artists Gallery in Hebden Bridge.

We go a lot to Hebden Bridge to see our friends, stay up all night drinking hot chocolate under moonlight wrapped in blankets and mucking about in the canal, like children really. Then spend Saturday somtimes wondering down the High Street, pottering about, well today we saw lots of pink ballons, it was Hearts' First Birthday party' can you see the teeny tiny cakes and fab mini sandwiches, and we also had sparkling pink champange in tiny glasses, all made by 'sugar plum fairy' it was divine. I thought it was a great idea for any feasty, festive, thingy, cos you just get scrummy mouthfuls of every delight, and not get greedly overfull, or too tipsy. Loved it.

Then I saw the most fantastic Angel Cake with White Wings, it is ceramic, it is the most prettiest item I own, it kept trying to fly away on the way home, so I have to keep it under glass now, or it may well escape. I have it in the kitchen. I don't know the name of the lady that made it, but if you do, then tell her from me I am thrilled, and that she is very very talented.














No comments:

Post a Comment