Sunday, November 2, 2008

I just could not resist........

I could not resist sitting on top of these crispy autumn leaves.......

I could not resist making these vintage encrusted lovelies.......


I cannot resist making anything with birds on.......

I cannot resist the making of Advent decorations........



I cannot resist being in the park at any time


As you can see, all my inspirations come from all of you, my blog friends, and the gorgeous and beautiful things that you make. You are my encouragement.....and I thank you all from my heart for your inspiration.
If you have time I would love to know what you cannot resist doing!! Dare you divulge your secrets............
Have a fun and lovely week, dance in the leaves, collect jewelled cobwebs on forked branches, but don't listen to the squirrels, they tell terrible tales.............
Love and hugs Lynn xx


No comments:

Post a Comment