Sunday, November 23, 2008

A magical day, of old values, warmth, and hands of friendship.....




























Nicky makes the most gorgeous soft toys, they are very polite, but they really like cake!!!






Carol had the most beautifully made hearts, and such pretty Gingham Heart cards, lots of lovely hand made pretties




Frances had the most wonderful vintage look, with such pretty vintage Dolly's......
What a wonderful day, (please click on the link 'Vintage Fair' to see all the amazing bloggers that were selling at the fayre). I have just shown a tiny peek of my neighbours beautiful tables, not really doing them justice!! There were so many more stunning tables!!
I must thank Frances for her large (so very useful, saved the day) brown bags...and the fact that she has as many crazy ideas as me!!! and a lovely daughter in law......
and also Carol for being one of the nicest stylish friendliest ladies I could ever wish to meet, plus her lovely family.
In all honesty every person there had a table full of the most wonderful finds, exciting new ideas, different gorgeous items...... you could never, never reproduce the atmosphere, friendship and excitement in the photographs that existed in the hall yesterday.
I want to say a thankyou a BIG thankyou to the wonderful people I met, the customers who said such nice things it made me teary, and so yet so happy. It was a day full of real values, real talent, and real friendship. A day that would never of happened for me without the support of my whole family, and my beloved daughter and wonderful husband.
May we all be blessed with a peaceful and restful week.
Love Lynn xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment