Sunday, November 9, 2008

I want to start getting ready for Yule..........






Yes, I am still sewing.........our lovely house is a terrible mess; I know I have a husband and daughter but I have lost them under piles of fabric, along with half of the house. I am so glad to go to work even and leave all the mess behind, and I have never said that before (big smile). I want to thank everyone for their 'can't resists' they were fabulous and got me through a difficult week, thankyou. After the Fayre I want to do a 'Give Away' to say thankyou, to everyone, but I don't know what to make!!!
So if you have time, tell me what you might like and then I will look at all the answers and put a few of them in my give away. I can't think of any better way of starting my count down to Yule than making a few nice things for some lovely friends.
Buy a friend a cake and a cup of tea.... give her a hug make her happy!!!!
Lots of hugs
Lynn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment