Saturday, August 1, 2009

Get Into The Cataracs

I'm dying right now! I'm currently listening to The Cataracs version "Ice Cream Paint Job" and they are killing it!!! OMG! Ok originally I was just gonna tell you about their new video "Club Love" (which is also the ish) but you HAVE to go over to myspace and check out all their other music. The Berkeley duo has been underground for a few years, but I feel their buzz is at it's peak and they're knocking on mainstreams door. But mainstream is gonna have to do some adjusting to get use to the sound of these guys. They blend almost every genre to create a unique sound that I just categorize as dope. So before you check out their myspace like I'm urging you to do check out this video to get hooked too.

click image above.

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment