Friday, August 14, 2009

Torn between colours......


The lovely colours of Noa Noa..........................


The lovely colours of Saltwater
........
I went to the Fabric Factory today (so cheap I indulge myself!)..........................I could not resist buying some of the smaller silk pieces by Designers Guild in Autumn Hues, they made me think of Autumn , France, fruits. And of the new Noa Noa catalogue containing beautiful fashions in a richness and opulence of design that comes with this time of the year.................
Then I bought meters and meters of oatmeal Russian Linen...because I adore the texture and smell of linen, and the shades of Nordic Colours...... the greys, the soft whites and oatmeal's... I would so love some of the clothes from Saltwater fashions ... that neutral winter palette is gorgeous..............
I am always torn.I need two homes and two wardrobes...
How do you cope with this dilemma.....................share your secrets with me!!!
Thanks so much my friends for dropping by Lynn xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment