Sunday, April 11, 2010

Oh no it's nearly Monday...........





Just had to stop for cake. It is meringue that  kind of collapsed, but still very tasty and gooey. 


Made some printed bags this week
The patchwork is made from vintage fabrics, and I hand printed them too.

My 'new' Vintage petticoat about to be washed, no not the stripy cloth the peachy pretty thing!, and can you see my picture of St Ives in the background, I wished I was there now deep sigh.....

We have both been off work this week..Easter hols...and I know I am bad to be like this......and I know I do love my job, I do I really do....but I really don't want to go back tomorrow (sad girl).My  days have been filled with sewing and reading and running and playing music and walking and making cakes how on earth am I going to find the time to work this week, never mind get up at 5.45 am......  What time!! 
Us women we are so wonderful we really are  ha ha...
Have a fabulous week, and thank you so very very much for all of your lovely comments to welcome me back, I will be popping round just as soon as I can
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment