Friday, April 2, 2010

With love and thanks...............


Eastersunshine shadows on my wall


Anthropology What a divine shop.....





                                              Some cushions I  printed and stitched.................


Just now in the trees are the tiniest of buds waiting for their big moment, waiting to unfurl, brand new and the most delicious green, so precious and so magical, how can we ever grow tired of our beautiful world...never I say! ............I have looked at all of your beautiful blogs too as they unfold their magical posts each week, each one has her own flavor, each one of you strengthens your neighbor  with your inspirations and kindnesses I have watched all your dreams fly across the waters to each other, and to me, your kindness and care has found it's way to me....thank you...... thank you so much
Happy Easter xxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment