Thursday, August 19, 2010

What a month .....................



Making a few bags.......

Buying a gorgeous statue

Recovering a chair in oatmeal linen

The arrival of my new and beautiful nephew Luke



I am loving this summer , even though it has not stopped raining ............sorry to be absent as well  but I have been doing so many things...here is a little sample of what I have been up too.....making hand printed bags from vintage hemp and linen.. to sell....


 Visiting car boots and boosting my vintage fabric supply's Oh and look I found this amazing and gorgeous Sacred Heart Statue,( kind of Cath Kidston looking if you know what I mean), and I just fell in love with it I even though it is a little damaged..I shall treasure it.....


 I have also been recovering a chair in oatmeal linen, but leaving it  looking a bit neglected too...( like me on a Monday morning) ha ha, but the best most wonderful thing....tra laaaaaaa.............is my lovely nephew Luke...he turned up very unexpected and early but is coming along a treat..look at all of his hair .squeak squeak, I just love him.
Love and hugs Lynn xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment