Sunday, April 20, 2008

Give me more hours in a day..........




























There are never enough hours.......I received this week two divine books...one from my dear friend Beth, who so kindly sent me a Danish (I think) magazine called Vakre Hjem to help me feel better after my illness...it is the most fantastic magazine, I was completely bowled over by its quality of paper and the beauty of its photographs, thank you dear Beth, it worked!! I feel completely inspired. PS Jenny has just told me it is Norwegian at Jemarose...I should have known that!

The second is the Alabama Stitch which I saw on my friend Sarah's blog, I bought it from Amazon and I have recycled a tee shirt using the patterns in the book, have a look, it does look fabulous on. The book is choc full of fab ideas, wonderful recipes, and storys of the deep south. Meanwhile I am still!! embroidering a cloth for my moms birthday, I keep saying to Adrian if I did not have to go to work, just think of all the things I could make........I think this frightens him...and he is rather glad I go to work, he lives in dread of me recycling his trousers, or jackets with new and strange designs..........ahhh well, maybe I could have a go on a sleeve somewhere ha ha.

I am always being inspired by what my friends read, so I am going to copy my friend Katie and try to have a small feature on what I am reading or watching at the moment, maybe we could all do that, it's good to have books and DVDs recommended, what do you think?

Have a wonderful week dear friends, full of crafts, ideas, fun, and family.

Hugs Lynn xx







No comments:

Post a Comment