Sunday, November 21, 2010

Country Living Fair and getting ready for Yule......................


                                                  Fantastic Soap ' Caurnie Soaperie' at the Fair

   Christmas Trees and a sprout tree at the Farmers Market ha ha !!


                                         Waiting patiently at the Country Living Fair to go in......




The journey up on the train was fabulous, passing through the snow topped hills..we sped along to the fair..what a super day.................. all the stands are beautiful at this gorgeous place but I must just tell you about this fabulous soap maker at the Country Living Fair 'Caurnie Soaperie' was not only the most beautifully decorated Stand by far (for me) but the products clear honey coloured soaps are drop dead fabulous, all natural oils are used to fragrance them, like lavender or Geranium, or Nettle  and they are so gorgeous and gentle I can wash my face with them...and I have sensitive skin, I shall be putting some in my give away next week for the lucky winner to sample.


I had to pose in my new Top Shop .... cover every lump and bump jumper ha ha!! and just to remind you all that Christmas is on its way...  a picture of two little pot grow trees that found their way  into our shopping at the Farmers market today together with lots of lovely veggies.. 
I have made the Christmas cakes and I am now feeding them with lots of brandy to keep them nice and moist and just before I pop off I  must remember to tell you that I am having a Christmas give away next week so be SURE to look in........
Happy days xxxxx
Lynn xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment