Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Sale................Hand printed





'Anyone can Bake'

Hand Printed onto Oatmeal Linen..(the top two pictures are the true colour)
4 Different large mats 35cm x 40cm .
£38.00 including  postage to Europe
£40.00 including postage to USA
I can invoice you with Pay pal
or you can pay by Cheque 
Please email me at 
lynnbarron@fsmail.net
sold awaiting payment
SOLD thank you xxx



A4 Document Wallet  24cm x 32cm

Hand Printed onto Coffee Creamy Vintage French hemp.
Fastens with a Black Chiffon Bow
£24.00 inc postage to Europe
£25.50 including postage to USA
Please email me at 
lynnbarron@fsmail.net
I can invoice you via paypal
or you can send me a cheque.
Reserved for Carol
Sold

I am sorry for not being around this week but I have been a little poorly, still the sun is shining again so things are looking up.
  Thank you so much for dropping by... have a lovely week
Hugs Lynn xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment