Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hearts for friendship......




I am so thrilled to be able to share these wonderful , beautiful, Valentines hearts with you all.
I was so lucky and excited, big smile to have my name drawn by Anne's (Hennas Blog) little boy in her recent lottery. Today I received my wonderful gift, a gorgeous large padded vintage style heart, together with a box of heart chocolates yummy, scrummy, and the sweetest tub of butterfly seeds, just waiting to be planted.
Anne called this heart the 'Heart of Friendship' and I feel very privileged to have this lovely gift, but more so to have Anne as a friend. Thankyou Anne xxx
I was also thrilled to have purchased from another friend Katie at Home Keeping Hearts, some of her stunning heart tags, to hang around the house tommorow,( I shan't be able to take them down) these are two sided,and look so pretty. Thankyou dear talented Katie.xx
I want to wish all of you a' Heart of Friendship' from me to you on this special and loving day.
Hugs Lynn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment