Friday, February 1, 2008

Now I know spring is round the corner..











I know it must be coming because of the lovely card Marja has made herself for me, thankyou so much my dear friendxxxx and thankyou too for my gorgeous tags.


I have been embroidering some new cushions. The blue one is cashmere wool, that I have embroidered with vintage silks and silk netting, the birds and branches are made from very very soft leather that I have dyed in bronze and dove grey, I have backed it with bronze satin to show through the cut work.

Because it is so cold I have also made a snuggly fabric fur cushion, with padded velvet appliques in icy blues, so they look like snow flowers, the leaves are made from soft ruffles, it's lovely to touch and snuggle into.

Have a wonderful week-end, enjoy what you do, and have fun. Thankyou so much for dropping by.

Hugs

Lynn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment