Saturday, February 23, 2008

Suprise..........

I have been given this amazing award by my lovely friend Marja...thankyou you sweety. I should so love to pass this on to some other dear friends, who are also special.......
Gosh I have also been tagged by lovely Regina
I have to give you seven random facts about myself....
1. I am a magnet for water..if it is around I will find it, and get covered in it.
2.I love to walk through bone orchards, the older the better.
3.My father died when I was three, and I will meet him again.
4.I just adore reading Niall Williams, we are talking seriously good!!
5.I would so like to time travel.
6.I love crumbly dusty ancient houses with basements.
7.I sucked my thumb till I was 9...gosh I miss it.
I should like to tag the following lovely ladies,as I would love to know some secrets from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment