Monday, March 24, 2008

Let us have cakes for tea...............






















ROMANTIC HOMES

The First three beautiful photo's are of the current 'Romantic Homes Magazine, it is the best magazine this month....it is page after page of France, and I just love it. One of my dreams is to travel up through France, into Holland then Norway, Sweden, Denmark, through to Finland, following the old Celtic paths across northern Europe....oh it is such a dream.. I like to think of us as this extended family, all with the same roots, all celtic..all as one...dreams sweet dreams... ala..LM.
While my family have been curled up on the sofa's reading, and munching, giving out small soft grunts of happyness....I have been playing at making little cakes, fashioned out of scraps of old silks and pages from vintage books. I thought at first they would make pretty summer place settings, for afternoon teas, and then I put on some gold ties and hung them from my blossom branches...ha.... a cake tree, oh how I love to play and not to work. I hope you are playing and not working.........
Have a lovely week dear friends
Hugs Lynn xx




No comments:

Post a Comment