Monday, March 30, 2009

Couture Prom Queen...


Dior Couture Spring 2009

To all my young ladies, it's about that time to get ready for the biggest high school event of your life...PROM! And I won't discourage you and say it's overrated...I'll just say if you're gonna go...do it up right. I think timeless silhouettes and lots of glam is definitely the way to go, and please do us all a favor and refrain from spilling out the dress and looking uncomfortable. Believe me...it shows when you're uncomfortable. Here's a few ideas of what I would like to see at this year's proms. And believe me I know you're not gonna go out and spend three years of college tuition on a Dior couture gown...but you local seamstress may be able to create a look alike.
Bold


Elie Saab


Dior


Dior


Elie Saab


Elie Saab


Elie Saab

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment