Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Poor Whitney :-(



So I just got finish watching yesterday's episode of The City and I feel soooo bad for Whitney. She is going through hell in NYC. Between Olivia and Jay that girl is gonna have a nervous break down. If you haven't been watching here's a very brief recap...Olivia is the co-worker from hell and Jay is the sneaky lying boyfriend that basically moved himself into Whitney's apartment and then stays out all freaking night with his ex-girlfriend!!!!!!!! OMG Whitney needs to bring out her ghetto black girl side or else she's just gonna continue to get walked all over!...And Olivia is like a real life Blair Waldorf(Gossip Girls), lying to get ahead and stomping over any and everyone to get to the top, like she's not already there. This is a complete 180 from her life on The Hills...I know she's probably thinking "What the heck did I get myself into???"

Our Prayers go out to you Whit, lol

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment