Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"Brooklyn, We Go Hard!"


When most people think of New York, they think of the many different styles that can be seen on the street. Well while there this past week, I must say there was ONE style that was EVERYWHERE when it came to males street style. We all know what I'm talking about, the "Levi skinny jeans x Nike Dunks x plaid button up x North Face jacket" style. One day, I took the subway to the famous Juniors Cheesecake restaurant and I promise, the closer we got to Fulton St. the more of these Levi saggin' guys were around. The thing I like so much about it is the way each person throws their own individual style with it. Some gimme matchy matchy, while others could give 2 f*cks if their shirt is the same hue of blue as their kicks. Either way, the style is dooope! I was even convinced to buy a pair of red Levi skinnies from Urban Outfitters. Pics soon...hehehe :-)


-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment