Sunday, April 26, 2009

Your Momma's Favorite Clothing Company...

That's right! Identical Variant "Your Momma's Favorite Clothing Company" Has come out with yet again a slew of hot designs for you to scoop up asap! And I do mean asap because shirts are being sold faster than ever and...they will not be reproduced people. Once they're gone...they're gone. I already told Randall (the Co-owner and head designer) that as soon as the "I'm Dope Get Over It" shirts land on his door step I will be there to make my purchase. Even though it's I guys shirt, I will happily take a small and go on my merry way, lol. But ladies we are not left out, I.V. has "Sorry I Am Me Already" v-necks, and "Drop Bombs" tanks still available for the spring/summer season.








So once your done over here, make your way to IdenticalVariant.com and pick up all the goodies. Then upload a pic of you in your I.V. to their group on facebook...you just might become famous.

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment