Thursday, June 18, 2009

*Carmen*, the third Lunar Sister






Photobucket

Carmen is the middle sister.



She knows how to hold a confidence, and just like her two siblings, does not give
counsel lightly nor carelessly.


The Moon Queen considers Carmen her dearest confidante.
They are devoted to spending
many long, leisurely hours together discussing celestial matters that are close to their hearts.



Photobucket

Thank you for welcoming the three faerie sisters who will accompany the Moon King and Queen.


I hope you will watch for them as they complete one another.
Within a week or so, I hope to have portraits
of the five of them together.


This is proving to be a remarkable journey that has brought new challenges to me artistically, and given me the precious treasure of new friends of the heart...


Thank you Joy for allowing me this opportunity to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment