Saturday, June 20, 2009

A new Baby at hand...

Photobucket

This is baby Hannah.
Originally she was supposed to ride upon the back of a beautiful white dove, but she had other plans. Hannah would quietly and totally disappear while my attention was focused on the lunar sisters. In a panic, I looked everywhere in the house. But my search finally ended when I found her peaceably napping in our rose bush. It was quite a feat removing her from between the rose blossoms and not ripping her frilly skirt on the prickly thorns. After a couple more trips to the rose bush retrieving Hannah, I decided that a dove flight was not in her destiny. The lunar sisters wisely advised me to create a faerie's fantasy of a rose bush for this baby. It has no thorns, of course.


Photobucket


When left to her nap, Hannah is as content as can be. Her rose bush is almost finished. I hope to complete it by Sunday evening.



Photobucket



In the meantime, Hannah is on ebay. I would love for you to meet her! Soon, I will have a portrait of her sleeping happily in a rose bush being made just for her. But for now, she has decided to take her naps in my hand. We are both happy for that!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=160343082969

Content in her roses...

Photobucket






Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment