Friday, October 2, 2009

Balmain Is Moving Up..

...on my Top 10 list, at least. There was a point in time, not too long ago, when I would literally barf at the mention of any of the collections. But now, they've caught me eye in their last two collections - one being extremely slutty (hehehe). But this Spring 2010 collection? I die. Forget heros, the heroines where in the building in Paris, during Balmain's runway show - "great zest and epic edgy beauty."

Designer, Christophe Decarnin kicked off the show with the warrior look - a Napoleonic frock coat, tattered and made in green cotton with worn epaulettes and bullion, paired with a destroyed T-shirt and tight leather leggings. It was said, that you could hear the members of the front row draw for breathe. *sigh*










“It’s very in keeping with my style. But a bit more military and always a little boyish.” -Decarnin


-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment