Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Fashion Week Fav

Zac Posen has been one of my favorites since he participated in the transformation of Rihanna. His pieces are always young, eye catching, and bold. I recently saw a few pics from his Spring 2010 collection and immediately went to investigate this faboulousness. I'm not sure if I love the clothes more then the atmosphere of the show. I'm a sucker for unique presentations, and something about it gave me upscale church fashion show with moody lighting and bomb models. I loved it! I felt like it was a throwback to how shows use to look back in the day...the models doing dramatic turns with lots of personality.

The accessories were adorable as well. Lip and hand broaches and necklaces, scarves, tulle, and of course chunky jewels that we're not quite over yet. All in crayola colors and matchy matchy...another nod to the past. I'm not sure if this oldskool vibe was intentional...but I like it.








-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment