Sunday, November 1, 2009

Cosy toes..................


















The day is dark, a herald for the quiet sleepy shadows that fill November days
enabling me to sew and make my Christmas presents, while the dust falls hidden and undisturbed.
I am making aprons from vintage and home printed fabrics, and some 'Christmas Fairy' napkins, she just needs a star sewing on where she is reaching up...... and I have bought a lovely white cotton bag, and I have relined it and printed it for a present.
I can't face the shops yet they are too bright and too busy, they intrude on my thoughts, my purse needs to rest!! I love the coming of the winter, the dark soft days, I like to wrap up in soft warm clothes and light a fire, making small nests on the sofa with Adrian, or maybe battle through the woods in the wind and rain looking for beautiful fallen branches to hang my Yule decorations on....I think I like this better than summer............
Sweet Dreams and cosy toes my lovely friends
Lynn xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment