Saturday, November 28, 2009

Small Sale...........



Bird Cushion (A) 49x32 cm,  goose down and feather pad, vintage mother of pearl buttons, unbleached  linen, hand printed.
£25.00 inc postage for the UK Sold


French Vintage Hemp note book lined pages. Hand printed front and back with vintage lace and mother of pearl buttons. £ 14 .00 inc postage for the UK Sold
  
French Vintage Hemp towel, 63 x 82 cm, hand printed in soft grey with roses and birds, small hanger with a pearl button and hand finished, £ 16.00 inc uk postage. Sold


Shoes, a hand and machine embroidery to frame, paper, linen and wool, 35 x 35cm
£15.00 inc uk postage Sold

Bird Cushion  28 x 47 cm B Linen and vintage dyed linen, hand made buttons, hand printed, inner pad of Goose Down and feather , vintage buttons on back fastening.
£25.00 inc uk postage.Sold


Thank you all so very very much, I have been completely overwhelmed by your response to my sale, I did not expect this, and it made me a little teary, but nice tears.  Sorry that I could not sell to everyone, and so sorry that so many of you have missed out but this has encouraged me to work a little harder, so I can have another sale soon, thank you so very muchxxxxxx


Please email me if you wish to make any purchases lynnbarron@fsmail.net thanks xxx
Payment is fine by cheque or I can send you a bill via pay pal which you can pay using a credit or debit card. All UK items will be recorded delivery. Please email me if you have any questions.
Hugs and waves
Lynn xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment