Sunday, November 15, 2009

Winter cleaning.........







Starting with the hall yesterday..I am clearing and cleaning.....I would much rather be making things but I need to put a new coat of white lye on the wooden floor, so it has to be stripped and cleaned first ....yummy!!!
But then we are going walking with lunch in our tummy's and warm scarves, we are off to pick up pine cones, and fallen branches to make some kindling for the wood burner, there was a bad wind last night so there should be lots of twigs to harvest today.
I have tentatively added music back to my blog....please tell me if it is making it too slow to look at and I will remove it...I would so like to find some Gregorian Chants to play for Yule...........
Sorry if I cannot always reply, I really do treasure each of your comments.
Love and hugs Lynn xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment