Sunday, October 24, 2010

Christmas Embroiderys


Thank you, so much for all of your comments last week, you really cheered me up with your kind words of support xxx
 I was so lost without the computer....and jam supplies were being threatened! fortunately wonderful husband Adrian came to the rescue and has patched me together xxxx for the moment ..
However gifted with lots of free evenings I have managed to have fun sewing, the above pictures are small snippets of what I have been up to...Top Shop have a fashion theme going called the Ice Princess.. I loved the sound of it so I am using fur and sequins and faded old silk glittery net and images from what I would imagine an Ice Princess would have lying around her cold and beautiful palace, I shall show you some more glistening, twinkly  bits later in the week.
I have booked for the Christmas Country Living Fair in Glasgow next month I thought it would make a lovely change from London, hope I bump into some of you there.  There are bound to be lots of wonderful Christmas ideas to share let me know if you are going xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment