Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Kissing under the Mistletoe............



Early this morning


Do you think it's a good hint......................

 

Just some last minute finishes........ and I thought you might like to see my cosy cushion that I printed onto fur...I have never done this before and it worked! hurray........ no stopping me now ha ha...
Most of all I wanted to say a big thank you to you all  so very much for being so supportive this year. With your kind , and lovely thoughts, with your fabulous and funny messages and most of all for letting me share a little in your worlds, and your lives be they near or far across rivers or Continents, it has been a real privilege for me to see into your homes and ideas, and I feel truly blessed thank you. Happy Christmas xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment