Monday, December 13, 2010

Playing with snow..................


                                                                                                  

Yesterday I put our Yule Wreath on the front door..I'm getting kind of worn out but in a pleasant
amiable sort of way .......you know what I mean..present wrapping's and glitter everywhere, unfinished projects begging to have a final button stitched on....and food ingredients accumulating in groaning cupboards...with icing sugar adding a touch of silent stickiness to everything..........I just want to finish work and throw myself into those final mad days before I finally pass out with a glass of bubbly...
Oh but I do love it sooo much
Hugs Lynn xxxx
PS look up Snow effect on this link it gives you quite a nice speckly look like my top picture

No comments:

Post a Comment