Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Winner..............................with the help of my chums at the Vintage Fair


collecting yule time berries

on the way to the fair


                                                Vicky's lovely things

                                          my fabulous car booting chum Anne she makes the most gorgeous jewelry 


more lovely things....
Vicky Draws the winner Hurrah!



Well done Gaby xxxxx

This was so magical again today and so full of giggles and laughter being with friends at our local Vintage Fair. Drawing the winner, then collecting winter foliage...it was so icy we both (Mr Sea-angels)and me kind of skated along the roads to the fair, holding on to each other to stay upright... hence the rather strange photo of me trying to stand upright on a slippy downhill slope ha ha..No! I had not been drinking mulled wine ...honestly....
'We wish you a merry Christmas', tr la la la la laaaa....
Thank you so much for entering this little give away ...it really pulled at my heart strings to see all your names on my blog I wanted to be able to pass something nice to all of you thankyou so much for your support always xxx
Love Lynn xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment