Thursday, January 20, 2011

Gifts from the heart.................



I wanted to share with you some beautifully made gorgeous gifts from my blog friends, goodness knows where they find the time to make them I do not know, for they are both mothers they work and both have fabulous blogs.......I guess I must count my blessings to be the receiver of such fabulous and useful gifts...go look for yourself at the talents of these clever and lovely friends  my warm and cuddly scarf is hand knit by Helen at  A time to Dance  and my personalized and  handmade very pretty tags are made by Manon at Manon 21 blogspot....Ive wanted to show them for a while but I have been having horrid trouble with my camera and the Winter light.....bring back the light of an evening all is forgiven ha ha....can't wait for spring..
Hugs Lynn xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment