Monday, January 31, 2011

On Trend with REGARD Magazine ....Street Style

I love street style. It’s so much fun to re-create an outfit I see fellow fashionistas rocking. So, while walking down the street to a very cool music event in San Francisco, I recently attended, I took my digital camera, ready to people watch and find my fashion muse for the night. I was really smitten with the eclectic and personal style of this girl. I really loved her Porkpie hat, funky jewelry, and hot pink nail polish. Here is how I would recreate and remix her outfit.

Stay tuned for more street style.  Enjoy!



                     Tan Terrific
                           Tan Terrific by styleyes featuring glass shades


                                                                                          -Micah Riggins

No comments:

Post a Comment