Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lots of thinking time......................




                                            All pictures by  Plain English Design                                                   

Thank you for all of your lovely supportive comments and your lovely caring letters xxxx, and I really apologize for not calling in on everyone to leave my personal comments. We haven't stopped for days now and I think we are both feeling the strain. Our insurance company have drawn up a jobs list that completes in October  well at least it is this year......say no more! though I know we are not in such a bad mess like so many flooded homes both in this country and our friends far away in Australia xxx
On a brighter note I am throwing myself into re designing the whole of the basement......why not,  if its going to be a mess for months...lets have some fun with it...
Love Lynn xxxx
Have a peaceful and lovely week...... it is getting lighter as well isn't that just the best! xxx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment