Monday, April 11, 2011

Abandoned but not forgotten.....................












Can you ever imagine being so poor or desperate you would repair your bra to its last breath..........no neither could I...yet I am drawn to buy and photograph and treasure these tender pre- loved utility scraps..I suspect it says more about me than them...............what draws you into its world?...............

PS  Tuesday evening......Please if you are just looking at this post please read the comments that I have been left..they are quite beautifully written and speak of thoughts from the heart, and I am thrilled that you my blog friends have written them, they are far more fabulous than what I have put in the post and you have all made my soul soar with these kind words..thank you so much xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment