Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday Holiday with friends.....................



Success! well first time lucky I think, French Macaroons and I made them yesterday for today...I'm rather pleased with them especially as I have a rather cranky 2 door Aga with an attitude...so I tried them out on Claire this morning.................
Look gone...............I might try some pretty colours next.........
                                              my rash purchase.............................

                                             such vintage rooms....................

Bought a new house today...car boot of course....but I fell in love 
there are lots of plans in the pipe line for this little lovely......

                                         milky sunshine enticing me to relax....................

Now I am going to settle down to do some sewing in my cosy corner ..........
isn't it nice to have a day off work and to share it with friends............thanks Claire xxx
Hugs Lynn xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment