Thursday, April 7, 2011

Compromise... do I.... should we....do you?

My finds today


and today


and also today


Are they looking at us...... or are we looking at them.......I always wonder..................

Car Boots......never disappointing ....the excitement....the treasure...peeping, turning, dusty dirty, colours whispering......  a greeting , a hug, a friend.
 Time on wings takes flight through the ages of wars and memories forgotten treasures.... lost things....  buttons..... bits...........................
Then... I run for the train...run like my heart is bursting  have I left it too late..no! just got it.....another day....another day at work.. not being where I really want to be.... another day and my life slowly bleeds into the compromise.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment