Sunday, February 22, 2009

Diddy Presses Play on Gay!!






YES... i know it has been some time since i wrote you.... I'm sorry, but I'm working on some BIG projects.... ANYWAYS.... I was recently talking to a good friend of mine that works at a radio station down in Florida, and we were comparing north vs south celeb drama... and basically this is what was said......
Xzibit did an interview with a Sirius Satellite station, and he was discussing his New Year's Eve party in South Beach with Superhead and Diddy... and according to Xzibit, Diddy’s New Year’s festivities included going to a gay club.
Xzibit says Diddy told me and Superhead let’s go to the club. We get into the club and we walk in the back way and everything is cool... Diddy leaves us to do his business while me and Superhead go downstairs to get a drink... we’re vibing to the music and Superhead points over in the corner and there’s two dudes kissing... and I’m like, ‘What the f*ck is this?’ … and then she points in the other direction and there’s another dude butt a*s naked and dancing... So we take off!! I didn’t say peace to nobody or anything…You can chalk it up to being in Miami or whatever... But I’ve been in a gang of clubs, and I've never mistakenly stepped in a club having that kind of activity... Puffy takes me outside and he was like... "You know about that girl you with … that’s the devil"... and I was like.. "What you mean that’s the devil?" … and Diddy was like.. "She’ll videotape you with fingers in the booty"... and I was like... "What the f*ck does that mean?”... So then I asked Superhead what he was talking about and she started laughing and said... "I’ll tell you later"

First off!! Thank you DJ E**** for telling me this story... lmao.. I personally can't even picture how mad Xzibit was, when he realized that he was in a gay club! What a way to bring in the new year!! WAIT?!?! When the ball drops on New Year's... Don't you kiss the person next to you? And if he was in a gay club..... and "SUPERHEAD" was standing next to him.... Who did X kiss??? Hmmmm... think about that one guys!! Yep... You're right... Ewwwwwww!!!

Last, but not the least... How does a guy "straight" guy, get caught with his fingers in his butt??? We all know that Superhead can make guys do some weird things, but Diddy... We thought you were smart enough to not let someone tape you doin such a thing like that!! I think the film should be called " Diddy's in his BitchASSness."


-Mark Fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment