Sunday, February 15, 2009

Some things are just not meant to be............



I was going to Paris this week........anyone that knows me, knows that for years 'Paris' is one of those wonderful places where I have so wanted to go ...........I was offered this place with work, helping with some of our students on a Paris visit, I only found out I was going just one week earlier, it was a lovely surprise and I was over the moon and could not believe my luck. So many people helped at work and home to make this happen for me.... can you believe I got the flu the day before the visit... and I could not go. I haven't honestly been so poorly in years..... so lots of tears later and I am still in bed... but I have stopped crying and started sewing a button necklace, there is always next year....and who knows what might happen then.......
With love from a very cosy snuffly bedroom...
Hugs Lynn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment