Saturday, December 1, 2007

At last!! it's finished and.......he loves it ......

















YES........more or less finished, please forgive all my photographs, but I am so relieved that I have finished this HUGE project (Istill have two more chairs to paint and recover) and I wanted you to see my progress.
I painted the table and chairs and chest of drawers, in various shades of grey/white in Farrow and Ball colours, so they look as if they had been bought at different times, more random, I hope it looks that way. I have screen printed the seats and table cloth with my own drawn images, in very pale shades of turqoise, grey and brown, on vintage french hemp.
But the best news is that Adrian loves it....what a relief, so next time I bring a project home, I wonder what sort of reception I will get?.....You have got to love them though xxxxx, and thanks so much for all your support my friendsxxxx.




No comments:

Post a Comment