Sunday, December 30, 2007

Creative musings.....


Being creative.......is a beautiful aspect of the feminine, somthing we should cherish.... and whether our creativity comes from being a mother, cooking a great cake, growing herbs and flowers, crafts, or writings, it is as essential to our lives as breathing.
But as you all know we need our space, and we need time, this is why I so love January. This is the month I surround myself with catalogues, this is my quiet time, to plan what I will grow this year, or make, new places I may visit......... there is less demand on my time for home duties, so after work, I cook tea, do the least housework I can, then ....... I muse, I make paper roses, and embroider cloths, I stay in bed on a Saturday morning till 10am sometimes, just day dreaming, I do not go shopping (I do the supermarket as food has to be bought) as I am frightened by crowds, and I truly don't need any more clothes just yet, so the sales do not excite me!!
This way I make a small space in my life to play, no it would not suit us all , but that is the wonderful beauty that is magical in all of us, it is that we are individuals, and I am glad of it, because you all brighten and add wonderful aspects of your creativity to my life, and that is fabulous, and I thank you for it. xx
Sweet Dreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment