Sunday, December 9, 2007

Jingle bells, jingle bells,....la la...laa.la.laaaaaa...

I have made this out of vintage hemp and jute, it has been stuffed with soft hay, and scented with orange cinnamon, and spices. I added silver leaf and embroidery

Flowers from Christine

Making fairys....


I printed this vintage linen , gold leafed it, then added the paper mounts,
and crystal vintage dropper. I have stiched on glittery sequins and then I have stuffed this with soft hay, and it is scented with Francincense...of course!








Mixed media using print, paper, embroidery onto vintage linen and hemp. I have stuffed this cushion with soft hay and fragranced it with Myrrh, and Francincense. I have sewn on glittery sequins.





Hello my festive friends, as you are all so busy, I too find myself in the very same situation.
I have been making again.....this time somthing different, throw away cushions, they are printed vintage hemp, and polished jute decorated with prints, and papers, and Lime wash paints, all safe all compostable, and stuffed with meadow hay, that has been scented with christmas oils...so if ! and when you get fed up with them you can fling them on the compost heap. I actually thought they could look lovely rotting away with flowers growing up through them.
My divine flowers on the mantle shelf, are from my newish, very lovely sister in law, who has brightened our lives with her beauty, wit, and love for my brother. What more could a family ask for, thanks Christine xx
I hope all my dear friends and very welcome visitors, have the most wonderful week, I'm feeling better and I am going for a run. xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment