Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Award



Well! this was a super suprise, from Ottilias Veranda although coming up with seven random facts about me....mmm how much do I reveal? ok here goes.......
  1. I don't have a television.
  2. I simply adore hens, and would if I could own flocks of these divine creatures.
  3. I am a spiritual gypsy, I so love the sacred, wherever it is found, spirituality can be so beautiful.
  4. I cannot have enough books, and I can read anywhere at anytime.

  5. People frighten me, the more there are the more frightened I become.

  6. January is my most favorite month.

  7. Anglesea is my hearts home

Now in return I would like to nominate the following, inspiring and wonderful people, who have changed my world for the better, and bring smiles to me everytime I visit them .Though this was the hardest , because I love all of the Bloggs I visit, and I am inspired by so many of you, and love your visits, and look forward to all of your comments, you have all changed my world with your beautiful posts and writings from the heart

A Home From the Heart Marja


Sanctuary City Girl

My Country Rose Garden Regina
Home Keeping Hearts Katie
Hennas Anne

My little footprints Beth

Gigibird Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment