Sunday, December 16, 2007

Dreaming of a White Christmas.....

I was starting to feel like I was being spread too thinly, I guess that I am not the only one!!

So I have tried to put the brakes on things. This week we are going to a Carole Concert, where all will be dressed in 17ct costume and it is all in candlelight, we are sooo excited. I am going out for lunch with my collegues from work, that too is a nice break, and I did not shop at all this week-end, but we went walking, and I went running.

Why do women work themselves to exhaustion? Do we try to do too much, and in doing this make ourselves ill and grumpy for the people we are doing it for, thats not right is it?
Does anyone have any tips that can help us to relax in the middle of all these wonderful and exciting preparations, for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment